skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Birthday Post Removed

For reasons unknown to me and all, I have removed the earlier post on my birthday. I am editing what I had posted earlier. The content of the earlier post (for those who have read) would be split into two distinct posts. Watch this space for updates.
Posted by Jimit Shah at 2:23 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Jimit Shah's Blog

About Me

My photo
Jimit Shah
Seattle, WA, United States
View my complete profile

Here's what I follow

  • Vantage point
    Santaji Dhanaji
    4 months ago
  • Points to Ponder
    Poem for Aarnav on his 10th Birthday
    8 years ago
  • Shobhaa De
    10 years ago
  • The Voice in My Head
    "Guy Code"
    15 years ago
  • One Voice, Many Worlds
    Confronting Obsoletion
    16 years ago
  • Dilip Shah
  • Bloody Mary
  • Rajdeep
  • Youth Curry - Insight on Indian Youth
  • The Unanswered Questions
  • Imagining India
  • melody|Mumbai
  • Amitabh Bachchan
  • Lukkha Coder
Show 5 Show All

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (5)
  • ►  2007 (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2006 (14)
    • ▼  December (11)
      • Birthday Post Removed
      • E-Mail of The Day
      • Kabul Express
      • Vivah Apna Sapna
      • Riddle
      • Two Thoughts I Thought
      • Katana (Rated PG)
      • Me against Me
      • Fast Not To Be Furious
      • Dhoom 2
      • 12 Inches of Snow
    • ►  November (3)

Here's what else I write

  • The Triple Point
  • The Review Point